I think you will come to love this as an added benefit for your wellness journey, whether combined with massage or on it's own. I know I have loved it! I just FEEL so much better!! My clothes are fitting a little different, my head feels clearer and notice a boost of energy sometimes after use. Would recommend earlier in the day/morning for use, have found it to keep me awake at night sometimes.
Some of the benefits to the Infrared sauna include but are not limited to:
Detox from a SunlightenTM sauna is 7 to 10 times greater than a conventional sauna. In a conventional sauna the average person sweats out 3% toxins and 97% water. In a Sunlighten sauna, the average person sweats out 20% toxins and 80% water!
Relieve back, neck, and arthritis pain with infrared sauna heat therapy. Researchers studying HRP (Heat Responsive Pain) have observed remarkable therapeutic benefits by using continuous low level heat therapy for treating lower back and upper body pain, all conditions that fall under the HRP classification.
A 30 minute infrared sauna session can burn up to 200-600 calories! As the body works to cool itself while using an infrared sauna, there is a substantial increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate. Sunlighten’s infrared heat therapy raises core body temperature causing passive cardiovascular conditioning. Your body’s natural response to infrared heat therapy is to increase circulation and sweat. Check out the results with a heart rate monitor and you will
LOWERS BLOOD PRESSURE
Our Solocarbon® heaters were used in a clinical study with the University of Missouri Kansas City in 2005 and were shown to lower blood pressure from a 30 minute sauna session three times a week. Repeated infrared treatment improves impaired blood vessel functions in patients with high blood pressure, diabetes and high cholesterol. This suggests a preventative role for sauna use for arteriosclerosis.
Heating of muscles with infrared produces an increased blood flow level similar to that seen during exercise. Body temperature elevation also produces an increase in blood flow. Infrared heat assists in resolution of inflammatory infiltrates, edema and exudates.
The increased peripheral circulation provides the transport needed to help evacuate the edema which can help end inflammation, decrease pain and help speed healing.
Improve your skin’s appearance with regular use of a Sunlighten sauna. Open wounds heal quicker with reduced scarring. Infrared heat therapy helps acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns and any skin lesions or cuts. It also reduces wrinkles, makes skin look radiant, firms and improves skin tone and elasticity. Regular use may also help reduce cellulite trapped beneath the skin, lessen the appearance of scars, and help burns heal significantly.
DETAILS FOR USING THE SAUNA
- All sessions will be private (unless with a spouse, child, friend, ect.)
- I will provide towels and you'll be required to sit on a towel on the bench and a towel on the floor for your feet and a towel to wipe the sweat from your face if you want.
- What to wear: generally less is best, but ALWAY required!
- Ladies - shorts and sports bra or swimsuit/bikini work great. Men - Swim trunks or boxers or any other kind of shorts work great. Just remember your going to get sweaty so wear something suitable for that
- Please ONLY take WATER into the sauna. I encourage you to drink a lot of water before, during and after.
- You must schedule your sauna sessions. Currently, it's not available to schedule online so, you'll need to call 308 872-6853 and make an appointment. Since sessions are private we will operate as if coming for a massage.
- Maximum benefits come from using the sauna 1-3 times per week. The more frequent you use if the better outcomes you'll experience. Frequency is up to you.
- The sauna is safe with very few contraindications, if you question if it is safe for you to use due to current health conditions you are having please contact your physician.
- We will sanitize after each sauna session so it will be fresh and ready for you!
Single Session - $25
(Requires a credit card, the membership is automatically withdrawn from your account each month)
4 sessions per month - $60/month (1 session can roll over and be used in the next month if you don't get in 4 times that month, expires after 1 month though)
Monthly Unlimited Sessions(within regular business hours) - $110
Package of 6 - $100
Package of 12 - $200